Create your free account now! Sign up

Deleted posts ,PC, and free speech?

I've been sanctioned and had posts deleted before and this may be one too. I of course just had a post deleted as I can only guess for pc reasons,so what does this do to us as in allowing free speech? It sanctions and controls and deletes it thats what it does. Some of these posts needed deleted and I agree but some I thought did not yet they were deleted anyway. Therefore, HERE,we the people are not allowed true freedom of speech,HERE we are controlled and if we do not fit in we will be sanctioned or banned. Thats the rules, its his site like it or leave it (kinda what I was sayin when it was quickly deleted) therefore we are sanctioned, MANY BY ONE. Thats the way it is, as in all things big and little, go with the flow or be blowed over. I for one am damned tired of it. I've worked hard payed taxes and had plenty of FAMILY buried in the sacred circle who died for my freedom to SAY WHAT I MEAN AND MEAN JUST WHAT I SAY. I cannot do a damn thing about it but say shame to you the moderator.You know not the voice of America that you trample upon, maybe some day you too sir will be censored and feel as I do. Its doubtful your uncle or father or grandfather died on a remote beach for your rights, or you would not be so quick to delete. Censor away oh savy one, you are the light we shall all follow. NOT! I may not can do it here but I will not be silenced by you fool, its patriots like me and mine who won you your rights you so imperialistically enforce. Dread the day my friend your voice is trampled upon, please dont rely on me and mine in the future to die for it. By the way can you give me my grandfathers and uncle back?
This is CABL.com posting #192865. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYkT
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Deleted posts ,PC, and free speech? voices 6/18/2007 11:33:00 PM