Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just so everyone knows Me !!

I'd like to take a stab at California's excessive liberalism. I can and will accept a persons right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness thats all well, fine and good. Here is my problem, this is AMERICA we dont need nor want to see your Mexican flag (OR ANY OTHER) on your bumper,(that should be treason) if your so proud of it, why did you leave? This pc thing is killing us, if your a muslim here you should be loudly, very, very, loudly rejecting your peers activities(haven't heard a peep have you?) or you should be interred until the war is over. I can accept their Religion but can they accept mine? I'm AMERICAN I don't have to be pc, I"M thankfully ALLOWED to speak my mind thanks to my forefathers who did fight for this right. THE WORLD CAN TAKE PC AND STICK IT, AS FOR ME I'll SAY WHAT I MEAN AND MEAN WHAT I SAY! This is not a personal attack on you OSG I actually understand where you stand but you better look around you and evaluate just where DO you stand? You have to draw the line somewhere, its just where do YOU draw the line?
This is CABL.com posting #192849. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYkD
Posted in reply to: Re: Just so everyone knows Me !! by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Just so everyone knows Me !! oldschoolgal 6/19/2007 1:47:00 PM