Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Big Rock Blue Marlin Contest Final Update $

Hey Rich , just to let every body know 90,000 thats probably a good starting figure , just guessing I'd have too look at the boats but I say top dollar sportfishing boat probably 70 some ft in the 5 mil . price range . These are the Big Boys , Thats why they have a Captain ,one or two mates and the fisherman . Its all good. Ask Gary Vest if he had a Good time out on the Top Hook here Captained by Ed Braxton , I think shes a 53sportfisher . Its always a great time to Charter one of These Boats and take a group of people out deep Sea Fishing on what we call a blue bird day , slick cam , its called . During this Tournament every year since I fished in it in 83 out of The Crows Nest Marina , I've watched the weather , It will blow darn near a gale three of the tournament days causing 6 ft. to 15 ft. Seas , you try to take your lay day on the worst forecasted day . In the spring we catch good fish here and in the fall we slay them. God I love this Place. Right Rich , he lives in Carteret county also , he moved here and stayed , I was born here . There is alot of Cable dogs from here , thanks to Mike Brakefield and American Spliceco , well I've rambled long enough for a Sunday morning , time to cut the grass . I check in later . Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #192791. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYjH
Posted in reply to: Re: Big Rock Blue Marlin Contest Final Update by cabledog
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Big Rock Blue Marlin Contest Final Update $ cabledog 6/17/2007 7:30:00 PM