Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: to fc13

Actually , i wasn't born until 1948 and i can't remember " exactly " what year but i believe it was the mid-fifties before mom and pops and most of the population in this country got our first motorolas! The pennsylvania thing was off-air re-transmission! Folks didn't start makin' a living in this biz until HBO! Most of us in the country got "free" off-air with programing provided by advertisers, which really suck, having to war=tch all those dang commercials. As a matter of fact that was the main selling point of HBO = commercial free! That was a parabollic antenna on your rooftop with a small down converter, originally, for an installation. Leaps and bounds later, that dish picked up a ton of transmissions that you could re-transmit for a price! Now, we are talkin' about makin' a living here, aren't we? Like it or not , without that "satellite" ya got nothing to sell! You want a resume on what i've done in this industry over the past 30 or so years, you've got to have something to offer! This is already way too much work on Dads Day! Later, Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #192789. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYjF
Posted in reply to: Re: to fc13 by ocgken
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: to fc13 glenn 6/17/2007 10:22:00 PM
Re: to fc13 1brikshyvtwin 6/17/2007 7:00:00 PM
Re: to fc13 voices 6/17/2007 2:57:00 PM