Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: No Misdemeanors for the last 7 years.

What cable MSO requires no Misdemeanors for the last 7 years. Never heard of that before. I think that is so far beyond ridicules it's not funny! That will eliminate at least 80 - 90% of good techs. Any one can have, or get, a Misdemeanor. Now, according to this MSO, you are such a POS that you can't even install Cable if you've had a Misdemeanor within the last 7 years!!!!! I'm not making up the license plate light scenario in Delaware either. and other States are the same way. Here is a quote from the link below some where around the fifth paragraph down.

“Under current Delaware law, minor traffic infractions, such as speeding, are designated “criminal offenses” and they appear on individuals’ criminal records.”

http://www.allamericanpatriots.com/48722318_delaware_delaware_legislation_introduced_decriminalize_minor_offenses
Another words in some states (like Delaware) any traffic ticket is a Misdemeanor. What is wrong with this business? Am I the only one who thinks this is way, way, overboard. I understand you want to protect subs, but who hasn't gotten a speeding ticket, or some other ticket at some time in the last 7 years. So if your ticket happens to be from a state that classifies traffic tickets as Misdemeanors then according to this POS MSO, you are a worthless scumbag and can't do cable installs? WTF

By the way, don't you work for RAB, is that who is in CO now?
[smokin] Vagabond
This is CABL.com posting #192751. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYi3
Posted in reply to: Re: No Misdemeanors for the last 7 years. by bushmaster
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: No Misdemeanors for the last 7 years. bushmaster 6/18/2007 12:35:00 AM