Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just so everyone knows Me !!

I hear you gal ( rebel flag ) no you can't take the South out of a man if he doesn't want it too leave . One thing you need to realize here . I don't write my stories here to prove I'm a badass . I did that years ago . Most oldschool cabledogs and linedogs belldogs and powerdogs are just like me . I'm nothing special . I just share stories and every now and then somebody steps in the ring . "Said the spider to the fly" I got friends that fight in the Ultimate fighting contest and friends that kickbox and grapple its just a way of life for some . Just because I write you seem to think you have found yourself a Ken doll that you can dress up and play games with , I'm not that Ken doll . I'm going to continue to be just how I am . I guess things are different in Califorina , than they are on the East Coast . I'l be 50 next month and I'mworking on being in the best shape of my life , I don't have a woman right now because I don't need one telling me what I need to do . If you want to critize me do it by pm not public because the nice guy in me has had about enough . Thanks for caring though . Can't wait to meet you , maybe then we can get along . Have a nice day I'm headed out to ride the jet ski for a while.I'll be back later . Jerry
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #192749. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYi1
Posted in reply to: Re: Just so everyone knows Me !! by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Just so everyone knows Me !! oldschoolgal 6/18/2007 4:11:00 PM