Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Happy Fathers Day Men !!!!!!!

I'll tell you what,
when I met my Loanna. I was speachless. I had just got off the stage already sweating from the bright stage lights, and was sweating bullets to think of something to say to her. She thuoght I was an arshole becuase of it. But, though that I had nice arms.
I saw her again with a total loser. thinking what the hell? I never knew she asked about me. ya know, people not wanting us to hook up. Well the next time I saw her was at her 30th birthday and I had to leave. She told me to stay. But I had just gained sobrioty and had to babysit the drunks.
Well, time went on and she made the first move. (Thank God)
She told me "I will be the last and only woman you will ever want or need". And I tried to keep her at a distance as I have been damaged goods. Well, I'll be damned if she wasn't right. When doctors told me vertibraites in my back were deteriorating, and I would eventualy be wheelchair bound. She cried. i thought she would leave. And while I was healing in bed for 3 months, unable to do anything, she stayed right by my side. I knew then and there, She was the one. At times when younger guys ask me to ride bulls again, I admit, I miss it. But, at the cost of never seeing her again, or hearing her voice, Feeling her touch, or watching her tuck the kids in and say prayers with them at night, I quickly say HELL NO.
This woman loves my children as her own, and stands by me through thick and thin.
She truely is my other and better half. At times I do think she deserves a better life than what I have to offer. and she knows that. To that she sais,"a cardboard box and this family being together are better than all the riches in the world".
God I love her.
Thanks for letting me share that with you all.
This is CABL.com posting #192721. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYiz
Posted in reply to: Re: Happy Fathers Day Men !!!!!!! by oldschoolgal
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Happy Fathers Day Men !!!!!!! cablchik 6/16/2007 9:33:00 AM
Re: Happy Fathers Day Men !!!!!!! oldschoolgal 6/16/2007 1:17:00 AM