Create your free account now! Sign up

Just so everyone knows Me !!

A man can't even try to be funny , I got a bumper sticker on my truck that says it all (this is not directed at you gal) it says . " You've obviously Mistaken Me for Somebody that gives a Dam. My x-girlfriend Cindy gave me one for my window its two red slanted eyeballs surrounded by black and the caption reads doesn't play well with others , he likes to Win . Here is another brag as you call them . Two years back working in South Florida I had just dropped my help off on 28th ave in Pompano , not far from CCG's warehouse , between Atlantic Blvd and Martin Luther King Blvd . a serious hood . I stopped at the Iranian store . As I stepped out the truck , the crack dealers swarmed , Duck just told them to back the fuc. up off me and walked into the store . I went and got a Drink . When I walked to the counter there was a bunch of Gars in the Store , the Iranian behind the counter says are you lost , I'm like what the fuc. are you talking about . He said white people usually don't come in here . I said why? He said its a good place to get robbed . I looked back at him and smiled and said you don't know me , I said that attempt would just get a bunch of gars killed and walked out , the gars swarmed me again , buy this , buy this they said. I said I told you to get the fuc. away from my truck , don't make me hurt somebody , a gar says , you one crazy ass white man . I said yeah , don't forget it and got in the truck . I cranked her up , and backed out in the street and headed toward Atlantic Blvd . I spotted this Mustang not far off my back bumper , the next thing all I saw was blue lights , it was undercover 5-0 ....I pulled up in the store on the corner of Atlantic and 28'th and stepped out , out jumps these two long haired undercovers . I said can I help you gentlemen , they said where is it at . I'm like I don't smoke crack , didn't you see me telling the gars to get the fuc. up off me . They said do you mind if we search your truck , I said knock yourselves out , they shined their flash lights in it and looked around , then they said what are you doing down here , I said I just dropped my worker off and stopped at the store for a drink . They are like don't you know how bad of neighbor hood this is you could get hurt by the gars . I told them you don't know me , It would be more like me hurting a bunch of gars . They said you could get shot or stabbed , I said so , thats just more of them I'd have to hurt for their stupidity . The cops said where you from , I said N.C. they said , your one crazy white man , be careful , they got in their car and left . Now Gal , you might think I'm braggin , I'm not I'm just sharing a story. If you guys want to know how tuff I am ask Big Joe Joe Brown who is 6'6' about 500lbs or Ed Hatcher he's 6'8" or Tom Vaile or Butch Graves and ask them who knows the Hood ask them about me in Charleston S.C. years back . I run the game on the Hood Rats not them me . Just ask anyone of those four I'm sure they know the lick . No brag just fact . Jerry
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #192684. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYhY
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Just so everyone knows Me !! DONE RIGHT 6/16/2007 7:42:00 AM
Re: Just so everyone knows Me !! oldschoolgal 6/16/2007 12:32:00 AM
Re: Just so everyone knows Me !! 1brikshyvtwin 6/15/2007 10:29:00 PM