Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Message To Crackhead DWZ

DWZ I never made a comment to you but being as you just opened your stupid mouth and shoved your foot in it , how about you and I step in a ring together and you give me a chance to shove it up your Crack Smoking God Dam ASS Boy . Any Time any Place. Fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I catch you anywhere any time any place its you ass boy . Run your mouth to me son , I'll shut it for you , your a computer hiding Faggot , oh and by the way bring some friends with you , you will fucking need the help , I enjoy beating peoples ass by the group especially crack heads . The best part of you dribbled out your mommas ass , its quite apparent you an(moon) asshole baby . Go crawl back under your rock , before you end up burried under one . Before you continue to run your mouth to me here , call Walt House State Buera of Investigation (SBI) Jacksonville N.C. and ask him his opinion should you run your mouth to me . Then pull up The Raymond Larwence Story under "search" and then make your own personal deciscion is the Duck somebody I should be running my mouth too . The balls in your court Bitch!!!!! Jerry Whitfield The Big Fucken Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #192618. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYgU
Posted in reply to: A Message From George Bush To Duck by DZW!
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A Message To Crackhead DWZ DZW! 6/15/2007 6:22:00 PM