Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Man arrested at Best Buy for paying with $2 bi

Thanks for sharing that , thats just unbelievible , what if the poor man had had a heart attack during his incarceration . You said it right brother , what is this world coming too. When I read something like that it makes me glad I live in a small town . Years back when I first moved from N.C. to Florida my brethern at Art Stocks Playpen South use to call me hillbilly(in a nice way) and I'd answer I'm not a hillibilly there are no hills where I'm from , only sandunes . It took me until years later to realize they were poking fun , because I was so nieve to the world. Now I realize why people who visit my hometown want to stay , Were just different , and I hope to God it stays that way . Its a great place to raise children . I think all of the military bases here have something to do with that . The military makes men out of boys and gives folks a respect for their fellow man . Our biggest highway here is two lanes in each direction . Once you reach Morehead City the next fourty miles of what we call down east is two lane , then its a ferry ride to Ocracoke Island , then another ferry to Hatteras . Just plain and simple , good people , there is seldom ever serious crimes committed here. I apologize I got off on a tangent , just reading the post made me proud to be different and from a small town where people care about their neghibors . Thanks OldSchool for the post . You made me realize some things . Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #192505. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYe5
Posted in reply to: Man arrested at Best Buy for paying with $2 bills by jimcarrey
There are 0 replies to this message