Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Attention Wildblue/DirectWay

no offence to rmallic, but I do both Wildblue and the wireless radio. In my opinion the wireless radio is the way to go. They are considerably less expensive by the month and the equipment. They are a bit slower than Wildblue but these people have been on dial-up since the internet came about. It has been my experience that everyone that I have installed a wireless radio for is very pleased with it. I always run a speed test in front of the customer on "speakeasy.net". The customers are always pleased.
I have also installed alot of Wildblue, alot of times when I get to the customers house, there is a tower just across the road that has one of our transmitters on it. This is a touchy subject being that I'm a contractor. The fact is that a customer can get what they want for half the price and be happy.
N.R.T.C. was organized to provide rural telecommunications, thats what it stands for, "national rural telecommunications assosiation". Whew....that was a mouthful... anyway, they want to offer the best service to rural communities, but they fail to tell you what the best deal is because they put so much money into Wildblue. Wildblue is a great product, but very expensive. These little tiny wireless radios' are inexpensive, easy to install, maintain, and, the customer can actually troubleshoot from their computer "not that it needs any". I am posting this message from a wirless radio right now, and I plan on downloading some music later at 250meg. And I cant get D.S.L. huh??? Later, Red(snipper)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #192502. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYe2
Posted in reply to: Re: Attention Wildblue/DirectWay by rmallic
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Attention Wildblue/DirectWay hootie hoot 6/14/2007 10:03:00 AM
Re: Attention Wildblue/DirectWay redrocker80 6/13/2007 11:52:00 PM