Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Our Government

Latest from www.numbersusa.com - the largest member-immigration-reduction organization, nonprofit, located right in Arlington, VA. If you sign up for their emails, you will receive faxes/phone numbers/updates on senate members who are pro/con illegals.....You may have to go to the actual site to click on the fax to send....as for the tax stuff, I have ordered the CD/video "Theft by Deception", and want to go through it indepth...I think it will be a good purchase and good source of information. Hopefully they will have some websites in there and I'll share them, if that's the case...if our government is going to tell us there is no way that they can track and deport 12 mil plus illegals, so the easy way out is amnesty, then I see no reason to pay taxes into a system that will support that mindset...if the government can bend the law to suit their purpose, well, guess we all can. The only "we the people for the people" is US, the way I see it.

In addition to the latest immigration info below, here is the caption with the "Theft by Deception" CD - There is also a spot on their website www.theft-by-deception.com - where you can download all the information that was researched.

"For decades, millions of Americans have given the federal government a large percentage of their hard-earned money, without ever questioning their “Tax Bill” [The actual written law that imposes the tax]. From the begining, due to the strict constitutional limits on their power, Congress imposed a very limited income tax, applicable only to those engaged in foreign and international commerce. That tax was then, and continues to be, grossly misrepresented to the American public so successfully that today it is “common knowledge” that the income of most Americans is subject to the tax, even though the entire history of written law proves otherwise. The product of years of exhaustive research and development, Theft By Deception clearly shows how the current Federal Income Tax law and its legislative history never intended to tax the average American’s domestically earned income. Combining 3-D animations with a methodical, step-by-step approach, Theft By Deception will unravel the complicated tax law to reveal the very limited nature of the federal income tax. The evidence paints a clear picture that agents of the United States government orchestrated, executed, and then attempted to cover up the most monumental financial fraud in history."

----
ZAP THE ZOMBIE AND KEEP THE AMNESTY DEAD!!
Click to send a free fax to your Senators

Last week the Senate buried the "Grand Bargain" amnesty, after the U.S. House had buried it last year.

But President Bush refuses to let the bill die. He and key allies are working through the night to revive the bill and bring it back to the Senate floor next week.

Like a zombie, the issue won't stay dead.

Press This Link To Send A No-Cost Fax urging your Senators to vote against any new attempt to pass an amnesty.

There is no cost to you of any kind, and you will get to review faxes before they go. Only the faxes and phone calls of hundreds of thousands of citizens stopped the bill last week.

Please send the fax above, and FORWARD this message to at least 10 of your friends!

SINCERELY,

ROY BECK, NumbersUSA President

This is CABL.com posting #192432. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYdU
Posted in reply to: Re: Our Government by voices
There are 0 replies to this message