Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Our Government

Here's a thought for ya danimal! Did you hear Bushs' statements to his fellow Republicans today on the Kennedy/Mccain bill? He told the American public that if this bill doesn't pass they can't secure the border. Ya wanna see someone get "compassionate and ready to bear arms"? I supported Bush as the Commander in Cheif of our Sons and Daughters in harms way! I always will (whomever it may be)! I supported John McCain! Had my vote until a couple weeks ago! Don't know who he is ,probably never did! There's nothing he could possibly do or say that would change my opinion of him! Bush now falls in to that same category along with one heck of a lot of democrats! I guess what i'm gettin' at is someone making a stand for the cameras ( i don't know their motivations) and expecting results, other than notoriety, is just, kinda, out there! Someone wants to organize a tax revolt based on this amnesty thing and wants to organize the revolt to actually happen, well, i'm in, how about you?!!! Later, Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #192407. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYdv
Posted in reply to: Re: Our Government by voices
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Our Government danimal 6/12/2007 9:07:00 PM