Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: In God WE Trust

I for one am not telling people not to vote. I myself vote, but I do so knowing that voting today is not the same as it was 200 years ago. A vote in America today has no more significance than a vote in Iraq when Sadham was in power. When the Wizard of Oz behind the curtain controls both candidates you have no choice, only an illusion of choice. As long as we buy into the notion that it's the Republicans vs the Democrats, or conservatism vs liberalism, or even something like whites vs blacks, we will never understand the true nature of the conflict.

It is the super wealthy multinational elitists who have seized control of every major institution, government, and natural resource of any significance on planet Earth vs you and me, brother. In their eyes we are worthless eaters, less than cattle. They care not how much pain and suffering they cause their fellow man as long as they can increase their power and control. Money is not even their ultimate desire as they have more money than God himself. They want total control, period. Unfortunately, I think we may be able to slow them down, but I don't see how we can possibly stop them.
This is CABL.com posting #192075. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mX79
Posted in reply to: Re: In God WE Trust by 1brikshyvtwin
There are 0 replies to this message