Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Tax Deductions

the thing about the deductions are that $100.00 is what is minused off your income. the gross so that is dollar for dollar off the total. if you figure it to be that you drove 50000 miles in the whole year. the irs is giving you 50 cents a mile then you income if you grossed 50000 dollars for the year just became 25000. do to the miles you drove for work. that just dropped you almost to poverty level and then when you take off for supplies and tools and such and meals then you have writen off most of your in come for the year and dont owe any taxes.

if you know what you are doing and the real important thing in this is to get a reciept for everything you by. i dont care if it is gas,tools,a candy bar and coke it is all a write off as long as it was work related. that you have a reciept showing that you bought it. some in here will think this to be funny but i got pulled in by the irs for and audit one year.we went into the office and sit down with the lady and the first thing she ask for was reciepts for the amount of money that i had writen off. well i pull out this box and start handing her the reciepts month by month. she is going threw them and hitting the adding machine keys. so we get to going threw the reciepts and she comes to one that has maxi padds on one. she looks at me and said how do you explain this you arent female. i said well mama my wife went with me that week and helped me build parts. so that makes her my helper and that is part of her personal items just like tooth brush and tooth paste or soap isnt it. she looked at me with a funny look and said you do know what you are doing. we wrote off that year 18 out of 36 thousand dollars and didnt have to pay a dime in taxes.(usa)(pimp)
This is CABL.com posting #192013. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mX69
Posted in reply to: Tax Deductions by boltpack.missing
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Tax Deductions cablemn86 6/8/2007 4:40:00 PM