Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: need compassion , No says THE BIG DUCK

I hear you , I like mexican people , all peoples for that matter . America is a melting pot , filled with all types . In 1492 Colmbus sailed the ocean blue and landed not far from where I'm at. If you think of the ungodly acts committed through out time ,leading up to the Civil War between the States that ended up in alot of Blood shed before a Constitution was adopted and we became the United States of America then you might realize the need for immigration control. Although many of my immigrant ancestors came from other countries , they shed their blood that we might live in Sovernity today , Although I feel compassion , for those that life in your country is so bad that by what ever means possible you flee to America , at the same time you hit the nail on the head speaking of the working stiff and two dollars an hour . Thats just wrong , their are those amongst us that will exploit others . This damages our economy . If they had come here legaly they would at least make minimun wage . Many people don't understand why the border has been left open the way it has , I do or just one of the reasons in my opinion anyway . Back 30 yrs ago I was a drug dealer , something today I am not proud of , none the less I'd be a liar if I said it was not true . I've lost friends in Colombia and Mexico that were smugglers , Third world countries are mostly the places drugs come from that enter the USA . Mexico being #1 . The goverment payoffs that I am positive happen ,allow drugs to be smuggled through mexico into the US . When I was in Tuscon yrs back I could have purchased cocaine at 5000 a key , weed at 50 an elbo , all I wanted of it . In mexico I could have paid illegals to bring it to me . I didn't wish to be a druglord though , so I let it go. I can go anywhere and find drugs if I wanted too . Just in knowing how . After I started having childern 23yrs ago my life changed , I realized things I once believed were right were wrong . Drugs are destroying many lives in this country . If it was up to me I'd put a stop to it . You get caught smuggling the penalty would be death . Second time weight offenders death . Drugs help fuel the system though , cops , courts ,prisions . One hand washes the other . If you want to stop drugs kill off the drug lords . Take for instance the two border patrol agents that went to prision this year . I feel certain a druglord payed somebody off in the US or had already been paying off and then threatened to kill probably the US attorneys family if the convictions were overturned . You see I once unfortunitly knew these kind of people . As long as we allow illegals to just waltx across our borders we have no law , or at least no respect for them , if you break one, you will break many . When they cross the border illegally they broke one law , when they work for two dollars an hour they broke two , because they sure as hell aren't paying taxes . If I were ever in the White House I'd have to travel in a bullet proof lexan bubble because so many pay off takers would be gone . I'd stop the drug trade and illegal misuse of things like prostitution , child molesters , so on and so forth . How because I already been their and done that . If we can put shuttles into outer space , their is nothing impossible . People just want to turn their head and not get involved . When the US falls into a State of Road Warriors and Government is hiding in a secure bunker some where just remember the Duck said it was coming. Thanks for Reading (usa)"WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #192008. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mX64
Posted in reply to: need compassion by mexican man
There are 0 replies to this message