Create your free account now! Sign up

I walked right in

I didn't have to get on a boat and come over here and kill all the native people in this here great land to become a legal citizen. Your government let me work here and let me stay here with out all the bloodshed. If you are not a native American then you came here illegally(PERIOD).How hard is that to understand? How can you rant and rave against people when you yourselves have done the same thing?.What is your point? I can understand if you are racist or ignorant of history.What I cant understand is what makes you better than your fellow human being?.Some of you show respect for the bible and god and then on the other foot you condemn someone trying to better themselves just like your family did before you.You forgot to read the part about all people are created equal.This is a cabl bar not a hate site about the offspring the Mexicans had here and made them legal.Grow up and be a decent human being,(What Would Jesus DO) or have you forgot?You live here in this great land due to
your ancestors taking this land by force,or the government that has taking this land by force let you stay.If the government is going to let the Mexican stay here what is the difference? Have you lost your mind?How much rhetoric can you spill on this site and still sleep peaceful at night?What are you trying to accomplish?If some of you are so fired up about Mexicans living here,go set up a tent at the border and be a man and stop ranting.If your government makes the Mexicans legal than they are legal,The same way they made you and themselves legal.You have nothing to stand on.It is all hot air and I appreciate the wind. Thank you for reading and try not to bash me to hard.
This is CABL.com posting #191949. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mX57
There are 7 replies to this message
Re: I walked right in sumahit 6/8/2007 1:26:00 AM
Re: I walked right in voices 6/8/2007 1:05:00 AM
keep your ignorance too yourself guerillasplicer 6/8/2007 12:41:00 AM
I have a question for you sir ? guerillasplicer 6/8/2007 12:40:00 AM
keep your ignorance too yourself guerillasplicer 6/8/2007 12:31:00 AM
keep your ignorance too yourself guerillasplicer 6/8/2007 12:21:00 AM
Re: I walked right in John.G 6/8/2007 12:16:00 AM