Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DirecTV HSP in Philadelphia?

Vagabond...your so right.

I would not be surprised if DirecTv didn't drop this guy here for others to expect or at least attempt to accept the prices as quoted.

I didn't just fall out of a tree, and I am certainly not stupid. Anyone working for any HSP or any sub for this kind of money is a fool.

I also noticed the other day a listing on this site for DirecTv with the price of 55/15. Just another insult to injury.

I still believe DirecTv and Dish will start to see the ball fall as a direct result of their apathetic attitude, i.e., they don't care about the installers or there pay. I am waiting to hear about the next great pay increase for installers....fifty cents...1 dollar per receiver. What a joke.

Just one last note, you find more cable jobs online now than Satelittle installs. Why, the satellite industry is going down hill. There are no incentitives, no down time, and certainly little service calls involved. Compared to cable, satellite industry is going to feel a great pinch as more and more people come to realize the satellite industry and rip off retailers would sell their own mothers to get a sale.

I've already been at retired foked homes, age 70 to80 receiving High Def and Tivos, sold by retailers, and these poor souls don;t even have a clue what they are getting or need. In many cases they don;t even have High Def TV. Shame...shame...shame...shame.
This is CABL.com posting #191938. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mX5W
Posted in reply to: Re: DirecTV HSP in Philadelphia? by Vagabond
There are 0 replies to this message