Create your free account now! Sign up

Solution Time !!!

I have the solution that We ALL can use.
This will not only help us to prosper, But will open the eyes of our government as well as a lot of big wigs nation wide.

This is not Illegal so what the hell......

MSo's can't complain and neither can primes.
It will also help out these poor illegals, or I guess now "Immigrants" to get off assistance.

What say we ALL hire us a bunch of them like we get hired. Ya know. Everyone wants to capitalize on their labor right?
Give the big wigs exactly what they want. Let them see an average working man, who does the job right, be replaced by cheaper labor. Then when you have guys and gals running around in brand new beamers, the gap between rich and working class will have shortened. And as anyone here knows, it won't be long before we have true immigration reform.

Now before I catch hell about this from everyone here,
1. I was just being a smart ARSE.

2. How long do you think it will be before primes and MSO's start cramming this down our throats.

I see it on every construction site I drive by now. Roofing crews, Foundation crews, Framing crews, Road crews, you name it.
It is only a matter of time before it floods us all out.

I asked a question here a few months ago about making it mandatory for primes and MSO's to only use certified techs.
I got a lot of mixed reviews. Looks like we should have maybe reconsidered that huh?
By not taking the necessary steps to preserve our future in this industry, we ALL have placed ourselves in a not so certain financial future.
The good news is, the primes and MSO's will be scratching and a fetching to play catch up on all the crap work produced.
This is CABL.com posting #191909. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mX5t
Posted in reply to: Re: "Amnesty" by bushmaster
There are 0 replies to this message