Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: triple play

Actually, Mr Jim your wrong, "Triple Play" is the name of the service that Comcast is offering to their customer, a "three product" tech (CDV tech) is what they refer to an installer who can do all 3 services as. And aas far as money is concerned, your guys in Illinois must not be getting paid any money, because most of the "3 product" techs I know make at least $80,000/year, now if Walmart is paying a regular, non-administrative/managerial, employe that, you let me now who to alk to and when i can start please. my email is (-REDACTED-)

And as for you, Mr Jackaroe, you have about 99.96% of your answer right, because unfortunately some companies are only paying $60-$75(yes sub-contractors) for triple plays so that would mean it would be between $60-$120. And im really unsure of how it is in Jersey or where ever the work is your talking about, but in MD, even in Baltimore City, Which is one of the worse systems in the nation, Ive never spent 3hrs on a triple play, UNLESS the account is messed up, then of course you could be there longer than 3hrs, but assuming that the account is correct then it should take no more than 1hr and half to get the work done with the bare minimum 1tv, 1computer, and phone.
This is CABL.com posting #191577. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXZ7
Posted in reply to: Re: triple play by jimcarrey
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: triple play cablekid777 6/3/2007 11:58:00 PM