Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fences

Dam , where do you live , hadn't seen any around here in Carolina , when I lived in South Florida , the snow Birds flew in , never met one I didn't like , but there is bad apples in every bunch . Only thing I've got against Canadians is they build Seadoo skis , and Evinrude outboards . You took something simple and computerised it to death . Yamaha will kick your butt over time . One thing I will say for seadoo watercraft . They love the shop . If you like throwing money away to keep it running , thats your choice . They're kill when their right , but don't fault me if I suck you up in my water box when I blow by you on my tricked up Yamaha. I've been working on watercraft for about 4yrs and Boats since 71 , so I think I know what I'm talking about. For my money , I'd buy Yamaha . Hey Bro , are these Canadians taking these jobs illegals ??????? If not their ok in my book . At the same time I'm not against you. Its a dog eat dog world.
DUCK
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #190948. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXPY
Posted in reply to: Re: Fences by dustyboots
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Fences dustyboots 5/23/2007 2:16:00 PM
Re: Fences oldschoolgal 5/23/2007 12:45:00 PM