Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Beware Of On-Time Installs

Wow, touchy,touchy! You people must live on this thing, responding almost immediately, investigating, and throwing my info out there. For illiteracy that's pretty impressive, eh John.G? If you'll notice, their ad allows you to only click for email. Why? Because they're hiding. I won't air out who you are--I'll let your own heart convict you. You see, buddy, if you have been inthebiz a long time then you should know that if you burn even just one of us, then were all going to be against you. Simple suggestion--make it right with the parties involved. $2K can be spent real quick and easy, but it can also keep a family of 6 afloat for another month until they get back on their feet from the beating they just took trying to help grow your business. Remember, when you lose all of your installers, then you're back out in the field at someone else's mercy. And for the record, I did not request employment from you, so you not hiring me is not the issue. I said " I'm currently contracted with Premier" but I have access to installers in those areas. Anyway, good luck with business and keep it real. Steve.
CableSmack
This is CABL.com posting #190829. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXN3
Posted in reply to: Beware Of On-Time Installs by DailyDigital
There are 0 replies to this message