Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts on this matter are this,

It doesn't matter what color or race you think you are,. You are an American. If you come here illegaly then you are breaking the law. I am native American and Italian. My grandmother came over on the boat from Italy when she was a small child to escape Musalini. The thing is, they all came and went through the proccess, LEGALY!
Why should there be special treatment for Illegals now?
They are not political refugies.
We can turn back a boat load of cubans and Jamacans in a vast ocean, yet lack the capasity to stop them on land?
One has to look at this and wonder, if they are willing to break the law to get what they want now, what other laws are they willing to break down the road to satisfy their wants.
One must also look at the facts. How many are going to be willing to give up the job they have now to go back to mexico and get their visa?
The mass numbers show there is no willingness to comply with our laws when it comes to imigration. And how many will pay the price for said visa?
With the way congress is willing to bend over and start blowing, How many jobs will be here for our boys when they come home from Iraq? How many illegals will be willing to just give up there jobs then?
A statement was made on CNN "if all the illegals were to up and leave, this country would be in trouble when it comes to the work force".
Nothing could be further from the truth. More companies and businesses will have to pay a descent wage and start belly aching, but there would be less Americans without work.
I say fix the American poverty crises before we baby some people who are here illegaly and don't even speak the language nor want to.Stop giving them MY SOCIAL SECURITY that I paid in.
This is CABL.com posting #190777. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXNd
Posted in reply to: Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by cabledad
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nana2 5/20/2007 9:15:00 PM