Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Well Well!!!!!! Duck the white moral majority. A crusader for the great white American way. Please.... all your belly aching and self pity for poor old white duck, being run over by illegal immigrants. Unless you Mr. Big Duck are a native American you have nothing to say and even if you were, you sound more white than anything. You can go back to Britannia, Bavaria or the Nor's lands or maybe you can stay here and learn to get along with everybody else and share your crayons. I too have problems with immigration but most of these people are law abiding citizens. You so proudly announced here on the BAR not so long ago that you had just been released from INCARCERATION. So Mr. Duck are we to believe that you are the most righteous man on the BAR. Mr. Duck Doright. I am Hispanic and I am a third generation AMERICAN. My family came here legally and still great white American's call me spic, wetback, beaner. Well I am a educated man and I quickly respond with something so intelligent that their little pea brains can not comprehend. Some I just beat the crap out of. You assume that if they are Hispanic they are illegal. They pay taxes they contribute to the economy and they do the work no one wants. I am not a crusader or idealist for the immigrants, but it is all out of our control. The USG as you put it has said that removing all undocumented immigrants will hurt the economy. The USG is not or never has considered massive deportation. Its not cost effective. Not all Latinos are illegal Mr. Duck.
This is CABL.com posting #190728. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXMq
Posted in reply to: Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by deleted
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oldschoolgal 5/21/2007 4:01:00 PM
Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! captaincoax 5/19/2007 8:31:00 PM
Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! deleted 5/19/2007 6:08:00 PM
Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1brikshyvtwin 5/19/2007 6:05:00 PM
Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cabledad 5/19/2007 3:39:00 PM