Create your free account now! Sign up

Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member Uploaded Image

Border Control $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Why do I say Border Control $$$$$$$$$$$ , thats what these illegal allieans are taking from Americans , and they the UGS wants to just let them stay . I say dig a God Dam Moat 60ft deep fill it with man eaters . Dig it a mile wide . Take the dirt and raise our coastlines like Lousiana . Lets see them tunnel under that , Let the Coast Guard Patrol it . Think of all the created waterfront property , you just can't swim in the water. It would even help divert water for global warming tidal rise , by creating a canal that was land and now is filled by pumped in seawater.Yes I know your wondering what is UGS "United Goverment States" The Biggest Con ever Pulled on people . Open your eyes . Who is going to feed and house all theses illegal people should disaster strike . I think America Should be the ones voting on Laws and such issues . I think our elected poloticians have lost site of their purpose and that is to serve the people , not play the people . I'd vote no against the illegals , get them the helll out of our country , if they try to come back , let jaws have them .
The Big Duck "WHITFIELD"

I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #190692. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXLQ
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Border Control --> In All Honesty --> catvk9 5/19/2007 10:03:00 PM
Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! davidbickle 5/18/2007 7:22:00 PM
Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wife of a cable guy 5/18/2007 3:11:00 PM