Create your free account now! Sign up

Apocolipse Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member Uploaded Image

What is the world coming too , in Ducks Opinion “An END” Steroid use on the Tour De France , its been used in Baseball , Football , Wrestling , Track and field , just about you name the sport , The price of fuel sky rocketing , spiraling out of control . This runs up the price of everything across the board . More and more laws being written so fines can be incurred and levied by government . More and more violence breaking out all over the planet . Allow the illegals to stay , make them citizens , Who Da Fuc. Came up with such an idea , I think they should be tried for treason and stoned to death . It looks like 911 would have taught someone something about leaving our borders open . Instead ,now its card blanche for some twelve million illegals , that’s the most ludrachrist thing I’ve ever heard. I can’t wait for the next 911 maybe the UGS will realize its been outside looking "In" "Not" inside looking "Out" like the rest of us . Let the Duck paint a little picture here . Lets say after the next attack they are smarter and better organized , they take out major airports , trains , power grids , buses ,highway bridges , seaports , The country is just shut down , the stock market collapses , insurance companys bankrupt ,banks close , no electricity , no hospitals . 12 million starving aliens whom nobody cares about , they turn against us , starving people in the big cities begin to eat one another. Not a pretty picture hungh , it gets worse , then we are invaded by these people whose lives we have ruled for eons , America is an impovershied nation , Road Warrior Groups abound everywhere , there are no laws anymore , its either kill or be killed . What you gonna do????????????????? Are you prepared????????????? Do you think this could not happen???????????? If a hurricane , tornado , flood , earthquake any act of God instantly wiped out everything. Could you survive ? What would you eat ,drink , use for medicine . How would you live . Thank God I’m a Country Boy , I can live off the land and in the woods . Can You??????????????????
“WHITFIELD”
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #190683. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXLH
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Apocolipse Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! messenger 5/18/2007 10:24:00 AM