Create your free account now! Sign up

Governor Mike Easly

I hope I spelled your name right , Mike , I didn't like hearing on the news that North Carolina only had half enough supplies , equipment , and national guard troops in case of a disaster , but Governor Easly thought North Carolinas National Guard would be able to handle a hurricane . Hogwash , I don't know what you call a cat 5 hurricane , but let me tell you , your probably not prepared . I think by the end of this triple digit summer most will begin to know the effects of Global Warming . Maybe it will even change the scale by which hurricanes are categorized . June is Almost here Mike , just remember you made the statement of not being prepared in May , lets see what you get done toward being prepared . The mistake I see happen so often , "not being prepared" , There is not one gonna hit here , Duck says "YEAH RIGHT " its kinda like throwing the dice sometimes you roll a seven and sometimes its snake eyes.
Respectfully , Jerry Whitfield
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #190304. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXFA
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Governor Mike Easly slimhefty 5/11/2007 4:36:00 PM
Re: Governor Mike Easly mj82 5/11/2007 10:06:00 AM