Create your free account now! Sign up

Are You Mother Companys Prepared ??????????

Member Uploaded Image

I can only wonder to myself how many mother companys are ready with stockpiles of supplys to rebuild their systems should it fall pray to Mother Nature . Lets see what are the odds , record snowfalls , record floods , record storms , hail , lightning strikes , tornadoes ,tempts and new a sub -tropical entente in the Atlantic Ocean , 25 days before hurricane season ever starts . Do you have contractors ready to roll you way , or are you depending just on the primes under your belt to supply you with man power???? Most can't even supply them now .(rotflmao) . $$$$$$ dictate(bounce)(bounce)(bounce)(bounce) You want the best this industry has to offer , Stop taking the lowest bidder , your cutting everybodys throat , because the good won't work for chump change .(rasta)Hacks love the money(lickity) . When you ask them where they got their technical , McDonalds school of burger flipping doesn't get it.$$$$$$$ Pay us Now or $$$$$ Pay us later ! When you get tired of replacing the hacks bad work maybe you will learn(idea) Again I will ask you "ARE YOU PREPARED" DUCK IS!!! Hope You Are!!!
(usa) "WHITFIELD" (sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #190230. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXEo
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Are You Mother Companys Prepared ?????????? cmf8114 5/10/2007 10:54:00 AM