Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Burn your house, whatta you thinking ?????

Thanks for the comment , I still say we need to pull out . We are only fueling a fire , there is no way to end a war by becoming an occupied police state with so many insergents . Hold dear our way of life . It may be only a memory some day. Surley to God people are not so blinded by the world and the federal goverments hype propraganded to the American Public to create a Uforic World .(nono) Better look around you, how many Mexicans do you see , if they can get in ,Terroist cells are also here , the time is coming , the question is when? Ducks thoughts during a catastropic disaster , such as a Cat 5 hurricane . Senators wouldn't be building bomb shelters if they didn't expect something . Why would you think I would burn your house lostintx ??? Duck never hurts anyone and I love children . My comment about road warriors is something I believe the world to some day be . My commment about kicking someones a.s every day was directed to my capturing one of the people who changed our lives , a terroist , , Now that you got me started here is a little tidbit from end of the world a fictional read . The US never knew what was about to hit it . Al Kida cells were strategicly placed through out the United States and the great day of Gihaud was about to befall . The Chinese had built hundreds of thousands of Submarines below ground out of the sight of spy satelites, the US never saw a million man Army of Red Chinese coming its way , all subs had been launched from an underwater port hole and were prepared to stay down until surfacing and invading the USA . Revelation was coming True and Amercia was going to be an Impoverished Nation . Remember now that was only fiction, not reality, pinch yourself , your still here , there is still time , what you gonna do with it . Thanks for reading .Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #190075. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXBT
Posted in reply to: Re: George Veto Bush's Holly War !!!!!!!!!!! by lostintx
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Burn your house, whatta you thinking ????? lostintx 5/7/2007 11:48:00 PM