Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: My A..

As far as global warming is concerned, I would give it more credability if it wasn't given credence by polititions (don't know they're a$$ from a hole in the ground except to give themselves pay increases) or hollywood actors (deal stricly in make believe). The scientific community is acting on consenses and theory, not on fact. We need to get our priorities in line. I'm all for the enviorment. I do what I can as an individual. If something isn't done to secure our borders and defeat terrorism, I wouldn't worry to much about the weather. We are dealing with an enemy that WANTS to die for they're cause because they truly believe they will end up with 72 virgins in heaven. I guarantee you that if we had a bunch horny cable dogs believing the same thing there would be HMO's and Head Ends getting blown up everywhere. We need to use they're strengths against them. Did you know that Muslims believe that if they get pigs blood on them (anything with a split hoof) they will burn in hell? I say that we do and advertise that all US ammunition will now be tipped with pigs blood. For those of you that don't like guns, I guess you can just throw a ham sandwich at them.
This is CABL.com posting #189990. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXAw
Posted in reply to: Re: My A.. by deleted
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: My A.. voices 5/5/2007 1:04:00 PM