Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: George Veto Bush's Holly War !!!!!!!!!!!

If Gore was elected maybe the whole World might be more conscious of Global Warming . I personally believe George Bush got us in this War and he's to stubborn to admit when he is wrong . War is not using ground troops as a police state , in this situation. Armor piercing roadside bombs made in Iran killing more troops than ever, why don't we just send our soldiers in Barefoot with no protection , we build it , they figure out how to blow holes in it . What I want to know is how fuc.in stupid is anyone that can't see this war is not occurring anything but deaths and fueling the terrorist fire . You know what they say about fire , keep playing with it and sooner or later you will get burned. Again send Bush's Daughters and Chenys daughter over there . Time to Pull out!!!! Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #189946. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXzO
Posted in reply to: Re: George Veto Bush's Holly War !!!!!!!!!!! by Splicer Life 4me
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: George Veto Bush's Holly War !!!!!!!!!!! warrenrf 5/5/2007 12:09:00 AM
Re: My A.. deleted 5/4/2007 8:28:00 PM
Re: George Veto Bush's Holly War !!!!!!!!!!! 1brikshyvtwin 5/4/2007 6:54:00 PM
Re: George Veto Bush's Holly War !!!!!!!!!!! davidbickle 5/4/2007 1:27:00 PM
Re: George Veto Bush's Holly War !!!!!!!!!!! Splicer Life 4me 5/4/2007 10:00:00 AM