Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Answer to Working Man

Tom ,I was going to bed when I read you post and I felt compelled to reply ,ask your question under companies thats the frying pan here. I'm sorry to here of your mom passing , its a horrific event. You must think of life like the ticker that gives you rhythm and time in playing musical instruments , you must keep your energy on the positive side , if you don't you mind will run away with you ,negative energy can destroy a person . I
I lost my mom in 02 ,she was my best friend ,it nearly destroyed me ,then my marriage of 21yrs on 04 , for three years I greived over things, , ever falling to earth until I hit rock bottom. My best advice , don't think about your mom at all ,I know this is a terribly hard task . In time you will be over the hurt and able to again think of her and your lives together. Your here and she's gone , she would want you to pick your head up and carry on. It takes time , but time heals all wounds . I've lost 48 friends since high school . I graduated in 75 . Pray to God on you knees and he will comfort you my brother. Tomorrow is a new day , the suns coming up and the suns going down , the moon and the stars will come out then, the ocean tide is rising and falling every 6hrs. These things are constants ,that do not change , Focus on them and the Lord will bless you for it. You will be in my prayers. Your Cabledog brother , Jerry Whitfield
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #189464. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXr2
Posted in reply to: Re: Answer to Working Man by Tom B.
There are 0 replies to this message