Create your free account now! Sign up

Answer to Working Man

Sorry about the delay , some how my laptop got a worm virus . This is a loaner . I hope the jackoff who sent it to me pulls his pud till it falls off. The answer is a grave digger . I used to dig graves and then cover the vault and casket back up after the funeral . Use to I don't know if they still dig many by hand a grave was 48" deep 96" long by 48" wide . The walls are dug very straight they seldom cave in unless it real sandy soil . I've buried the young and the old and all in between . I used to Dig them for Brooks funeral home , 20 yrs. ago for extra money $110.00 a piece . I could dig one in 45 minutes to 1.5 hrs depending on the soil , it takes 30 to 45 minutes to fill it back in after the casket is lowered into the vault and the vault lid set in place . That wasn't bad money 20 yrs. ago . I once buried a young man in Atlantic N.C. 24yrs old . I was told he had at least 10 quarter bags of hooch inside from his friends , as they told me the fellow loved weed , so his closest friends hooked him up for the afterlife . Wild but true . I dug on in Mill Creek N.C. that had to have a water pump installed to pump the water out because the cemetery was so close to the river . Death is a strange thing , we very seldom know when our last minute is . The only thing I didn't like about digging graves was those first couple of shovel fulls that hit the vault , that contained the casket and the corpse of the deceased . It just gave me a very ominous feeling , the sound , the dirt made when it first hit the vault , a sound like no other I've heard in this world . "Death" a place we must all go some day!! Sooner or later the Grim Reaper is coming to call on each of us . I am A Grim Reaper but not because of this . The Grim Reaper Story will follow . Thanks for taking the time to read my stories as I have yet to write Fiction ,but I'm working on One for everyone called The End of Planet Earth . After reading it I feel certain you will read one of my books I'm workin on , the first of which you have heard about before called "Secrets of the Universe" When you read it if you think I'm touched , I am , by an Angel .
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)(pimp)(pirate)(skull)(spook)(scary)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #189433. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXrx
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Answer to Working Man Tom B. 4/26/2007 12:12:00 AM
Re: Answer to Working Man Hybrid.PC 4/25/2007 10:39:00 PM