Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A thing here on the bar called censorship

I agree....racism has no place in a professional forum. I bet the reason these guys run there mouths about people who are not white is because they are too afraid to say the same thing in person.

If we were all at a board meeting, do you think they would bring up this subject, heck no! This forum is a sort of boardroom where the meeting of the minds come to learn from each other.

What I have learned is who the trouble makers really are. I would not have anyone work for me that could not control keeping his/her opinions about such subjects to them selves.

There is a time and a place for everything. Talk about it at your next KKK meeting where others will appreciate it. You racist people are cowards, if you want to argue that point, have the b*lls to say what you said here in front of your minority co-workers at the next meeting.(nono)...

(I would call you a name, but then a would be stooping to your level so I will leave it at this......You truly sicken me!
This is CABL.com posting #189407. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXq7
Posted in reply to: Re: A thing here on the bar called sensorship by djmagicmike29620
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A thing here on the bar called censorship lostintx 4/25/2007 3:49:00 PM