Create your free account now! Sign up

all liberal news-reals excluding flair & phallused

watching"abc news now" almost to the "T" at 2:35am April 25 2007 whens-day that it was the first time ever stated that Mr. Pat Tillmans death was a coverup uh used for uh you name it little girls that back this men-sturations uh used for uh recruiting purposes no how about the man was killed by friendly fire. uh u know I really can't fathom why any of you *ick suckers can back any of these pieces of **** neo-cons on anything. As I stated before in a previous post u uh service people uh will not uh die in vain. wow just heard a follow up at 3:03 am and they stated that it may impose an in-bare-ass-meant to those involved as much as I'm sure it's an in-bare-ass-meant to the Tillman family(just a minor technicality of mis-speak I'm sure). What say you donkey($uck) dick neo-con backers? Ya never know maybe the powers that be administration here might put this post in the suck-scribe lineman arena. One thing for sure abc just like all of the rest of the liberal TB news makers really sat on this story. Duh? No I apologize maybe abc meant that this was the first time they actually legitimized this by putting it on their airwaves but better than this maybe it was finally legitimized by putting Mrs. Tillman's word on the air because saying something in print or person does not make anything legit unless of course you state it on the liberal stations like abc.
This is CABL.com posting #189360. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXqm
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: all liberal news-reals excluding flair & phall joeshmuck35 4/25/2007 6:16:00 PM