Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: superdish prices

it essentially replaces the 121 orbital. i'm in dallas. it's what the 500+ and the same dish as the 1000+ with a different skew and additional dual attached + a 44 switch to accomadate the 4 orbitals picked up. it's for international channels in my market as all the locals are on 110. if you don't have a lot of indians, pakistanis, and assorted other foreign speaking and fairly affluent people in your area you probably won't see it. dallas has a large number of very large high tech firms like cisco and they are notorious for importing labor. there are entire subdivisions in very affluent suburbs, where every house has either a plus dish or a superdish on the roof. it's pretty odd. the REALLY weird part of it is that these people seem to only move into houses where someone of similar descent lived previously. i'd say better that 75% of these jobs already have a dish capable of picking up the same channels already installed. if it weren't for the incredibly high number of piss poor installs it might be pretty sweet, but to take one of these monsters down, and THEN install a new one without leaving a wreck behind you is a real pain in the @$$.
This is CABL.com posting #189127. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXmB
Posted in reply to: Re: superdish prices by cabledog
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: superdish prices cabledog 4/25/2007 6:54:00 AM
Re: superdish prices arrbllc 4/24/2007 11:30:00 PM