Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Gonzales on the Hot Seat

Don't really want to hurt anyones feelings here so don't take it personal or as if I'm a bully on the pulpit.

It's been pointed out plenty that clinton fired federal attorneys. If anyones not to lazy, big "IF" I know, (I use the)google "Dismissal of US attorneys controversy". If you still have the energy scroll down to "contents" click on 6.2 "change of presidential administrations". After reading and you can still muster the energy and get that second wind click on the numbers "145" it's color coded in blue like the passives are for those foreigners making catv products btw, which countries are making them now it's hard keeping up? Now if y'all done the preceding I know you'd be exhausted so get a good nights sleep so as to slumber into those self-loathing masturbating judicial appointment wet-dreams( in other words get over yourselves). When you get up in the morning after a good nights sleep type in?google http://hnn.us/articles/10968.html but I apologize that this is just one persons opinion such as mine and everyone is entitled to use their heads or a$$ when thinking kinda like all are created equal a 50/50 split as to which one will be speaking(head or a$$) at any given time.

Let's see any other issues oh right the dems wanting to leave the troops "high and dry" reminds me Lu Lu's song "To Surge With Love". I know the pork stuffings was the real issue got a bridge your tax dollars can buy. Not even worth the energy.

Hmmm dems will raise your taxes this is a good one even tho the core of taxes rise all the time. Actually them thar tax cuts are greatly offset by any foreign borrowing and interest accumulated ya know the actual reality that one might grasp the more debt the more interest paid out, pay for it now or pay more later. I suggest we cut back on federal funding if schools don't achieve No Child Left Behind standards, college loans, e-coli testing (ya know basic food testing) VA Hospital maintenance let alone testing of returning troops for head injuries(including ptsd) or even outsourcing inspections to major US ports to some country like dubai when Im sure the saudi's or syria would do it on the cheap. I mean I'm positive there wouldn't want to be any American(s) companies that would want the job. Some how homeland security comes to mind.

And how's that Iraqi oil working for everyone? You remember that black $hit that was going to pay for their infrastructure/reconstruction/military it's just flying out of the spigot's at half production can't, seem to grasp why oil has gone up 3x anybody have any ideas? Can't seem to rap my brain cells around this either. Why would the price of oil drive the price up of anything else as domestic products, I just don't get it it's kinda all foggy like those wet-dreams. But wait we have the tax cuts and they''ll offset anything and everything just remember to tell your grandkid's that when they start forking it out. Afghanistan? No look over there, there's the real culprits, go get young men and women and you shall not, die in vain.

One last thing because Monday rolls around pretty quick(we need our energy) as the sphincters at the helm will be back in session and wasting money on crap like the gonzo thing. Your tax monies but don't mention the money on the clintons whitewater grafting. Besides they got bubba on some real concrete stuff lying about "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" and then the stains of deception were reveled. Before some of you get your panties in a wad I'm only talking about one lie, 175 million dollars later. Gee willy's that was some expensive cigars when anyone that smokes cigars knows you have to get it wet before you light 'er up.

It's my party and I'll lie if I want to, spy if I want to, who knows it could happen to you.
Well I gotta take a nap seems I've been sleeping thru the important crap going on. Keep paying thos taxes Fellow Americans how else can we support the dog and pony shows the grandstanding of spin by the 2 parties they strive so much for to keep us in the dark. Don't know but it seems a tad bassackwards to be paying a bunch of hypocrites to argue such things as constitutional rights rule of law or how tax dollars are spent while they're set up for life or at least living high on the hoof while in office. I know I know I've seen the deplorable situations(the troops have it much better) thos poor congress people live in, stacked up together, it's a wonder why divide and conquer is on their minds so much.
This is CABL.com posting #189120. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXmu
Posted in reply to: Re: Gonzales on the Hot Seat by oldschooldbstech
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Gonzales on the Hot Seat deleted 4/22/2007 8:04:00 AM