Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The I man

I think that if All Sharpten can refer to us as white Americans then I think every White American should be able to fire him and kick his ass out of the church and take Jesse Jackson with him. there are homeland terrorists. in there own way

I'm not racist I will judge by action not the color of there skin.
We all fight together and live together and to judge a brother or sister because of color or creed is wrong, But that tells me that FREEDOM OF SPEECH only applies when its about anything that has nothing to do with anything and its ok I don't agree of what he said but It was close to what jokes we said on a HBO show called Guess who. So does this mean we have a right to sue HBO and the studio for allowing it to be said there
I think we came along way from the civil right movement in the 50s but with the way Al and Jesse talks makes me feel that those Christians are sheep in wolf clothing.
I can hear MLK say you know that we came a long way and sometimes people over speak and that we just have to move on because one day we wont be judged and we will become on with each other. and some of those women were WHITE Imus didn't say just this black girls and the ho thing isnt just a Sexual meaning. I call gys and girls both alike ho's. And your right Howard says a lot worst things but all and jesse wont take him on.

This was written in Grammer, Not Grammer(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #188749. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXgv
Posted in reply to: Re: The I man by catvk9
There are 0 replies to this message