Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The I man

thank you. i live on a dead end street. it's mostly people that actually own their own houses, and many have for 30 years, but there are rent houses. i have one family of legal mexicans next to me and on the otherside are illegals. i have one black family diagonal, and i'm good with everyone except the illegal dad, as i find him to be drunken and the perpetual "el jeffe" in his manner. but a new family moved into one of the rent houses in the cul de sac.........the man is black, the woman hispanic...........they have two boys that aren't "theirs" (they are black) today while i was turnng my flower bed i hear from nowhere "i'm gonna get you nigga, nigga i'm gonna get you..............nigga this and nigga that" i would have loved to grab them and tell them (my 2.5 and 1 year old boys were out there just watching the older boys.........and learning) if you don't want my boys to grow up and call you that, then don't say it yourself.......luckily the black guy across from me jumped their a$$ for it. i was disappointed in their parents, but couldn't have been happier to know that what i see on the tv isn't the truth about what REAL people are doing and teaching their kids. real people that try every day.
This is CABL.com posting #188624. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXeu
Posted in reply to: Re: The I man by aqualee
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The I man djmagicmike29620 4/13/2007 12:06:00 AM