Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The I man

We are all racist if only to a small degree. It doesn't matter what color you are and I can prove it. Lets' give it a score of 1 to 100. The grand dragon puba of the KKK gets 100 for being the most racist and Jesus Christ gets 1 for the least. Is there anyone arrogant enough to say that they are as non racist as Christ?(Al and Jesse might think they are). Lets' face it , we have all had a chuckle at one ethnic joke or another. While down in Georgia a couple of weeks just outside of Atlanta, My truck and about 4 others were broken into. I lost over $1500.00 worth of tools. Can you imagine the racist explitives that came out of my mouth in that fit of rage? Does it make it right, NO! But we are human. We do and say things that we regret. The" I Man" was just trying to be entertaining and stuffed both of his feet in his mouth. Do you think he has paid the price? As for the offended, I suggest you thicken up a bit. Being in College, You haven't yet experienced the REAL WORLD. Jesse and Al make they're living through racism. Neither one has morals that I would want anything to do with.
This is CABL.com posting #188495. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXcp
Posted in reply to: Re: The I man by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The I man Lightmaster 4/11/2007 6:33:00 PM