Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can't Find A Job

I could make more dealing drugs and I make damn good money! I choose not to. My parents were not wealthy and my father had one of the best jobs around. We had food, clothes and could not afford to eat and live like I do now. Needless to say I like eating well and having a tool shed its because my grocery bill is moderate to my income. I enjoy that part of being an american. I am thankful that I do not have to work a min wage job and struggle financially. I know people that do not want to work and I know people that only want to work part time. I do not know anyone that wants to work at Micky D's(not even my teenage son who makes ridiculous money in the summer for a freinds father). And I do not know anyone that wants to pick tomatoes. I know a few that prefer food stamps as to working in those places. I do know that almost every fast food restaurant I go to has a help wanted sign in it. Wal Mart is always hiring. The last time I had to worry about finding work was 10 years ago. Im still at a loss as to who cant find a job? Dont think I see too many Illegals working for Chrysler, or the fire dept, or the police dept. Nope they werent selling insurance or working at power company. Havent seen them hanging at the real estate office either. Wonder why they would be allowed to show up in the cable business? They are typically in the same arenas as felons and addicts. Because they are illegals but they are more dependable. Hmm Makes one wonder how in the world they snuck into cable. I was wondering a few years ago how the hacks snuck in. I will ponder this for a bit. Hacks show up a few years later the business has a black eye. Had a phone call earlier about how 3/4 of a friends crew false billed. He is out of business for now. Cant get a contract for long time. They all spoke english well. Pure bred Americans. Now we have illegals showing up in cable? Wonder if given the choice who he would hire? You think this is a bottom feeder job now? If not its headed that way. And the wages arent that low. 2k a week for hack work? Play the #s game and make 2300 to cover backcharges. Yeah Baby!!!!Blaze a trail across cable land fellas@@@@@!!!!!!!!! Guess how many times I see pics of installs and say wtf is this guys smoking? You think it was because he had to make $350 that day and didnt have time to do it right?
This is CABL.com posting #188492. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXcm
Posted in reply to: Re: Can't Find A Job by oldschooldbstech
There are 0 replies to this message