Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The I man

Just viewed most of the details of what this storm is about when it comes to Imus ....

Imus errored not on the "nappy-headed" part of his comment, but on calling the female players "Ho's"...

Al Sharpton is just plain wrong all the way around. Sharpton wants all racial references that are broadcast on TV and Radio to be banned. Good Luck on shutting down all comedy shows.

The only Racists I saw on the news broadcasts were Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. I view these two as only caring about dragging down a white man from power and success. Sharpton and Jackson care more about skin color than anyone I've ever seen. They are so focused on a person's skin color it's pathetic.

Imus has publicly appologized repeatedly... admitted his error. Taken ownership of his error, and wants to takes steps forward to correct the issue to ensure it doesn't happen again. All this on top of being suspended for two weeks. WTF does the Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's of the world want more from this guy?? His blood?
This is CABL.com posting #188489. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXcj
Posted in reply to: The I man by voices
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The I man 1FARMER 4/11/2007 9:32:00 PM
Re: The I man djmagicmike29620 4/11/2007 8:12:00 PM