Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can't Find A Job

They're here. But no one cares. In major cities like Chicago, NY, etc.... There are thousands of illegals from Poland, Russia, and other European countries. They blend in well until they speak. If you offend any of these illegals, like we do Mexican illegals, you risk insulting the heirtage of many White Americans. IMO, thats one reason why no one concentrates too much on them. Its simply more fun and more of a free for all anything goes situation when targeting Mexicans. No need to be PC. You know when a Mexican American is in the room. But you dont know when a Polish or Irish American is in the room.

It doesnt help that Mexican illegals make themselves so visible. From what Ive seen, the European illegals are a bit more low key. They usually have a place to come when they get here. Many have jobs lined up already. If you get siding or windows installd in your house in the Chicago area, your salesman will be a White American. But when the crew comes to perform the work, they will be the people that fit the mold of illegals. They speak no English at all, they listen to their music , and many time their country's flag is on their T-shirts or vehicles.

Just my opinion, based on nothing but life experience. I could be wrong, and I probably am. But this is just how I see it.
This is CABL.com posting #188431. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXbn
Posted in reply to: Re: Can't Find A Job by vegassatellite
There are 0 replies to this message