Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Do "dawgs" bathe?

I'm not sure what you are trying to get at with that statement but I have my own opinion of this dawg thing, as far as it concerns the poster Waiting.

Trying to hire where I am. Cable dawg comes, cable dawg goes. Cable dawg is told what to do, cable dawg whines about doing it. Cable dawg is shown a $2000 week paycheck, no retainage, no 3 week hold. Cable dog finds something to whine about anyway.

Where I have no problem making over $350-400 per day, these self proclaimed dawgs cannot hack it (more like $200 a day). So I think what Waiting is trying to say is that you can't be a dawg (pro) if you don't know how to prioritize a workday (no hour lunches, excessive breaks, etc.). And since the majority of these so called dawgs whine when given work, it kind of discludes them from the real world of what people like myself are looking for.

Based on my experience up here I will take a good worker over a dawg 7 days a week, and twice on sundays. You dawgs can self-claim your piece of history but in the Here And Now I will take a good old fashioned worker who wants to make the $ anyday.
This is CABL.com posting #188360. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXae
Posted in reply to: Re: Do "dawgs" bathe? by lostintx
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Do "dawgs" bathe? lostintx 4/14/2007 11:45:00 PM
Re: Do "dawgs" bathe? danimal 4/8/2007 7:56:00 PM