Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: inconvenient truth

People who have no faith in God or a higher power tend to be extreme environmentalist. They are skeptics in all matters of faith/religion, yet blindly believe that we as a people can influence the global climate. Now, we are in a global warming period, but the earth has warming AND cooling cycles and that is scientifically proven. If we humans with our technology are causing global warming now, what caused it in the 1600's? Also, the answer to curing global warming always is that America change our evil ways of using technology. Never do I here mention of the top 2 poluters (China and India), need to change their ways.

After the USSR fell, Gorbichov stated that he would seek an active role in the environmental movement to help bring down America from the inside. Immediately thereafter, the KEYOTO treaty was created and the Libs want us to ratify it. No other substantial country has signed it, yet our beloved liberal/communist/marxist politicians try and use it as the litmus test for being environmentally friendly.

I want clean water, healthier food, and even alternative fuels such as bio-fuels, but not to the extreme of shutting down our economy or creating a world green-police force (can you say UN).

The whole thing reminds me of chicken little and the sky is falling.
This is CABL.com posting #188179. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mW7j
Posted in reply to: Re: inconvenient truth by nrb1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: inconvenient truth ccwardjr 4/5/2007 1:08:00 PM