Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: info needed please

I have been a long time reader of the cabl bar but have never posted because I really didn't want to be bothered with all the drama that goes with posting.But when I saw this subject I had to create an account and add my two cents.I hope this helps you in your quest for information. I started working for Vozzcom last year. I only worked there for 1year. I started working on a project in Orlando with a guy who was by far the best technician I have ever met. Later he became one of the best managers I have known. As a manager he was really all about taking care of his people . The owners of this company were really quite nice and personable at first. Then after months of work they seemed to really do a complete change. Having meetings with us techs and telling us if you don't like it leave and the yelling. I came to this bussiness to make money and learn a trade.Not to be yelled at for doing my job. I just left my job in Feburary and am now training to be a police officer.I must say in thier defense they did pay on time. And took care of thier financial end of things. But noone should ever fear losing thier job just because someone is in a bad mood. Just my two cents worth !!!
This is CABL.com posting #188038. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mW42
Posted in reply to: info needed please by cablepirate
There is 1 reply to this message
need help trguth3 4/7/2007 9:05:00 PM