Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can't Find A Job

I dont like the negative impacts of the invasion either. But the blame does not fall completely on the bleeding hearts people. WE, meaning we as American workers, citizens, tax payers who are ill affected by the invasion, are to blame as well.

As American workers WE have the right to negotiate many things. We actually have the right to negotiate who can and cant perform work in our trade. But we pass on using those rights. Fine.....But heres the kicker, not only do we pass on those rights, when the small percentage of workers who do decide to use those rights, use them. We fault them for it. But then we cry to the government and ask them to do the exact same thing FOR us.

We want the government to stop allowing cheap labor immigrants from entering our workforce and driving down wages. All this can be done by us, but were to lazy and want the government to do it for us. We want protection of our trade which is good, but this is something that can only be done by the people in the trade, not the government.

Its confusing to understand what is happening to the American citizen. What do we want. It seems weve gotten to the point where, not only do we want our rights, we want someone to exercise them for us as well. The government will never excercise your rights, for you. But while we're waiting for the impossible to happen, big business is doing what they need to do to make their profites grow. If it means spitting on you & me, so be it. They know we're not going to do anything about it anyway. I hate to loose this battle, but what makes it worse is that we do nothing. We just take the beating and wait for the government to fight for us, which they cant and wont do.

WTF is going on?????(confused)
This is CABL.com posting #188027. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mW4R
Posted in reply to: Re: Can't Find A Job by lostintx
There are 0 replies to this message