Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can't Find A Job

wEEKS AGO i DECIDE TO STOP DOING SAT . AND OR CABLE . AND GO BACK TO MY FIRST TRADE OF 35 YRS .
It took six weeks and I got a low paying job , but its a job.
I was there 4 wks , during the 4 wks (accept for the plumbers )every trade was Mexican . I was in the home bldg trade. note every trade and not just employees , bus owners .
Home owner complaints were this house was built by Mexican where are the other guys . after doing punch work and warranty work . after the fourth week I was so disgusted with making excuses for the mex i can group that I was about to Quit . Heres what thru me over the top In the for weeks there
almost no warranty work or plumbing problems . and the owner of the home bldg group said to get the job done cheaper He bought the Mexican framers all new Equipment and trucks and alike and fired the plumbing crew . I walked over to my truck grabbed my hand tools put them in my truck walked back to this home bldr and said If you want Mexican built why don't you move to Mexico . And I quit
There was so many stories in the four weeks that its to much to write about . but Americans Its time to roll over this Country Is made In everywhere but here.(nono)
This is CABL.com posting #187992. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mW4i
Posted in reply to: Can't Find A Job by Clint Eastwood
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Can't Find A Job glenn 4/2/2007 11:24:00 PM