Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec

like I said each location is different according to the management in that particular office..............wish I had a 5-spot for every service call I went to that was fixed the night before over the phone, call in and close it out and give whatever resolution code you want to our buddies in India closing out our work....lol.... EASY, like I said beat them at their own game, do you realize how big Mastec is, do you realize how big Directv is, it's a big pond they don't catch the minnows sliding through, the bogus service calls, the "hey how you doin, we have a 3 box install today, no ya'll installed it yesterday, oh hahaha, must have been a duplicate work order, sorry about that you have a nice day",(another easy close out) and since Mastec and Direct keep different inventories, and of course as long as that reciever gets activated on some account somewhere you never get charged back for sh t , (put the receivers in the next house you go to) call in whatever as long as the card # and serial # match our buddies half way around the world close it right on out and it shows up on my paycheck, 70 bucks in 30 seconds, easy come easy go.... as long as the customer has service it's all good..........easiest job I ever had in 9 years installing cable and sat..........oh and the BEST part about Mastec is that LOVELY custom charge sheet, "Well maam they charge a little extra to put it on a pole, yes maam it will void the warranty on your roof , well, Directv charges 105 for a pole (old charge sheet, it's now 75) , yes I know thats a bit much, but you know we might be able to work something out, etc, etc...... Mastec sets it up for you, it's so easy.........like I said beat them at their own game, free BRAND new van, GAS CARD, and a free phone, free supplies (a few supplies might fall off the back of your van in your driveway)...........and the IVR, automated everything as long as the programming is on the account..............um yes sir they charge 52.50 for a wallfish but between me and you I could probably do it for say, 35 (but Mastec pays 37.50, so it's up to you do you want cash now or put it on your paycheck, too easy ..............everybody likes to save a buck, oh and what did you pay for that hdmi, 85 bucks, well between me and you I could probably get you one for...............it's so easy, just read your customers...............yes maam they charge 60 for a tripod, but between me and you I could probably let you get it for 30, yes maam you can take it with you.............how bout that 65 year old customer with that RV in the back yard, yes sir you can take this receiver with you anywher in the continental US, well the tripod with the dish and the 50 ft. jumper, 80-100 easy, all day long.... use 'em for what their worth.................put the word contract back in contractor.............I understand ethics and appreciate what they stand for, but at the same time f ck corporate America
I'm all about mom and pops.......long live Robin Hood
This is CABL.com posting #187974. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mW30
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec by cablemn86
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Mastec joeatstellar 4/1/2007 2:16:00 PM