Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Saunders Com. - Guys, read this!!

yeah, I've heard about you and the other guys you are talking about, and your so called work. You all left a big mess. You really have the nerve to come here and talk badly about good people. You & the other guys you mentioned have a ton of gigs. That is why you all did not get your retainage and so on. What do you expect???
I heard about Saunders. They are good people who help others before themselves. They pay on time and sometimes BEFORE the time to help YOUUUUU out. Did you forget that??? Saunders are loyal to their supervisors. They are still there fixing your work & that of the others.
I know people and large companies who, know Saunders Com. Not as you said, Jim is a great guy.
Yeah we know about you. You should not be in this business due to your bad work performance and bad attitude.
I know hundreds of people who want to work with or sub under Saunders, even companies with 5 to 15 bucket trucks for they are sure they pay on time and are honest, fair, and decent, and KNOW the business verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry well, unlike some of you……. You have the nerve……I know that you asked them to give you work. Even after the way you are treating them??? Who would believe this??!!
You should have done your work properly in the first place. Then you get your retainage. I also know that they actually ALREADY paid you some retainage. Why are you hiding this?
This is CABL.com posting #187792. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mW04
Posted in reply to: Re: Saunders Communications out of Georgia by norm55
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Saunders Com. - Guys, read this!! norm55 3/28/2007 9:59:00 PM
Re: Saunders Com. - Guys, read this!! norm55 3/28/2007 9:56:00 PM